- In March 2017, the total wind production was 21% below estimates.
- In particular, due to poor wind conditions all around Europe, production generated in all our countries was lower than expected.
- Net wind production year-to-date was considerably lower than budget (-12%) and fairly lower than the same period last year (-5%).
- In March 2017, the total solar production was 21% higher than estimated.
- In particular, the average irradiation was remarkably higher than expected in Italy, raising the solar production by +27% compared to estimates. In Spain, the solar production was fairly higher than expected (+5%).
- Net solar production year-to-date was considerably higher than expected (+15%) and the same period last year (+10%).