- 3/2017: Monthly update for January 2017
- In January 2017, the total wind production was 7% below estimates.
- In particular, due to poor wind conditions, production generated was lower than expectations in almost all our countries, except in Italy, where the production was higher than expected (+8%) and slightly higher compared to January 2016.
- In January 2017, the total solar production was 9% higher than estimated.
- The average irradiation was lower than expected in Italy but considerably higher than expected in Spain, raising the solar production of La Castilleja solar plant by 36% compared to estimates.
- 2/2017: Sale of the Environment Division
As announced in the Annual Report 2015 and confirmed in the Interim Report for H1 2016, Greentech has been conducting a disposal process of the Environment Division in order to focus its activities on solar and wind technologies only.
Today, the Division was taken over by a company controlled by Bernardinello Engineering S.p.A., a leading Italian operator in the environment sector. The impact of the transaction on Greentech‘s accounts is not significant.
- 1/2017: Monthly Update for December 2016
- In December 2016, the total wind production was 14% below estimates, but significantly higher than the year-earlier period.
- Mainly due to wind conditions below expectations, production was lower than estimated in Italy, Germany and especially Spain. The total production of the Danish and Polish turbines, on the other hand, was higher than expected, +13% and +42% respectively.
- In 2016, the wind portfolio reached a total net production of more than 316 GWh, an increase of almost 7% compared to 2015.
- In December 2016, the solar production was 31% higher than estimated.
- With irradiation considerably higher than expected, the Italian and Spanish solar plants performed significantly above budget: +33% and +23% respectively.
- In 2016, the solar portfolio generated a net production of approx. 54 GWh which was in line with 2015.
In 2016, Greentech’s wind and solar assets have delivered a combined production in line with the Outlook announced in the Annual Report for 2015.